• Уважаемые гости и новички, приветствуем Вас на нашем форуме
    Здесь вы можете найти ответы практически на все свои вопросы о серии игр «Готика» (в том числе различных модах на нее), «Ведьмак», «Ризен», «Древние свитки», «Эра дракона» и о многих других играх. Можете также узнать свежие новости о разработке новых проектов, восхититься творчеством наших форумчан, либо самим показать, что вы умеете. Ну и наконец, можете обсудить общие увлечения или просто весело пообщаться с посетителями «Таверны».

Чтобы получить возможность писать на форуме, оставьте сообщение в этой теме.
    Удачи!
  • Друзья, доброго времени суток! Спешите принять участие в конкурсе "Таинственные миры" 2024!
    Ждем именно вас!

Ссылка на конкурсную тему - тык

Готика 1: Интервью и переводы - Обсуждение.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

MaGoth

★★★★★★★★★★★
Администратор
Благодарности
Баллы
[size=15pt]Новостной блог - 2008, интервью и переводы.[/size]​

Данная тема предназначена для обсуждения интервью от разработчиков и локализаторов игры серии Готика и РПБ.

[Piranha Bytes] | [Deep Silver] | [Koch Media] | [JoWood] | [SpellBound] | [HandyGames]

С уважением, администрация портала World of Gothic.ru.

Поджог Сараев

Участник форума
Благодарности
Баллы
напоролся на пираневском сайте на интервью ..
возможно интересное.. и это вроде как тольок первая часть..
прошу перевести.. и выложить.. ПЛИЗ.. англ знаю плохо..

Interview with the Gothic project leader Björn Pankratz.

Björn Pankratz is the project leader at Piranha Bytes and the Gothic man par excellence. We talked with him.

What is your job and what are you doing the whole day?

My name is Björn Pankratz. I am a game designer, story writer and the project leader at Piranha Bytes. My areas of activitys are very ambitious and interesting. Design concepts and game situations, write dialogs, implement quests. Project planning, operational procedure, content-assets, controll features and so on. So I am running through the building one half of the day, and the other half of the day I'm sitting in front of my Computer and bring the oral developed events in an electronic form and wait.

Project planning sounds very arid and seems to be a very nested thing. The perfect job for somone who's autistic?

Persons with autism would certainly retain more than I can, but much things will not be as like the same as they were at the dissertation. Our topical theme complexe project necessitated more innovation and flexibility. Boredom never exist because at every new day I have to rise to a challenge. There are some works which are not so ambitious at our new project. There I just perform routine work. For example to dispense things or monsters in our world. When we have created a dispencer concept, the conversion is an easy thing for me. I use this times for relaxing and I prefere to do it, as do give an autist this work.

Which special skills should I have to get your job?

You should absorb some time in your free time as teenager with computers and computer games. For examble the most german programmers created 1 litte game all by themselves. An officially recognised acceptation is helpfully but not necessary. Just some few Piranhas have such an acceptation in their section. "Learning by doing"is asked in a job like this one. A lot of people find their way into these branch through the community and the mod-scene. When he can show through an affiliated project that he can adapt his knowledge, the chance of getting a programmer or something like this are not bad.

What did you do before and how did you fall into this branch?

I am a highschool teacher for physics and chemistry. But this job is not my favorite one. Since I was 14 I've created pen and paper rolle playing games. And since the legendary Commodore 64 I employed much time with creating computer games. Actual the job at Piranha-Bytes should just be a side job. But I realized that this kind of jop is my job. So I've stayed here.

What are the most importants games at which you were attended?
I was involved in every Gothic game. And now I go on with my work with RPB.

Give us the 3 importants projects of the history of humanity!

Great Wall of China

landing on the moon

Lord of the Rings

Give us the 3 biggest projects of the history of humanity, which were getting stoped.

Hannibals campaign against the Romans

Rattler 2, escape from Las Vegas with Kurt Russel

The face of Michael Jackson

Are there some aspects you cannot plan before you start with creating the game?

The game fun is the most important thing. When the game makes fun, we reached our target. But unfortunately we cannot plan the game fun. Even if we think the concepts through, or those peoples who creat the game have much experience. Whether the game makes fun, the players decide. While the production we controll the game and test it a lot. We ask friends or co-workers to get their feedback. Of course they are not involved in the game. On this feedback we should react.

Are there any questions you've ever wanted to give an answer on it?

Do you have to be a good programmer to be involved in a computer game?

No! Games were not just programmed, like some peoples think. Beside the engine there are a lot of important duties and responsibilities at the production like graphik, design, story writing, sound...
Assimilable with the brig of a car. The programmers build the engine, and the other ones the rest. Caroche, alloy rim, the extras and so on. Or something like that.

This is the first part of the interview. The other part will follow tomorrow.

Последнее редактирование модератором:

Поджог Сараев

Участник форума
Благодарности
Баллы
хо хо .
там же рядом валяется интеврью такое вот

Interview mit Kai Rosenkranz

marazmus

★★★★★★★★★★★
Основатель
Благодарности
Баллы
Дай ссылки пожалуйста. Постараюсь перевести на выходных.

MaGoth

★★★★★★★★★★★
Администратор
Благодарности
Баллы
Эти два интервью у меня есть, и почти закончил их перевод одно еще 15 числа, второе 17 только вот руки не доходят до них, дел сейчас личных много стало. :(

Поджог Сараев

Участник форума
Благодарности
Баллы
ну так хоть одно выложи на форуме.. почитать..

GothicFun

Участник форума
Благодарности
Баллы
Перевести можно, однако бегло пробежавшись по первым 2-м интервью - могу сказать, что ничего про РПБ там нет. 3-е не читал, так как оно только на немецком (хотя мож и на англе есть - не смотрел), а в немецком я не дыбаю.

Nameless

Участник форума
Благодарности
Баллы
Спасибо большое за перевод, но ДжоВудовцы темнят. Практически ничего не сказали.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху Снизу