• Уважаемые гости и новички, приветствуем Вас на нашем форуме
    Здесь вы можете найти ответы практически на все свои вопросы о серии игр «Готика» (в том числе различных модах на нее), «Ведьмак», «Ризен», «Древние свитки», «Эра дракона» и о многих других играх. Можете также узнать свежие новости о разработке новых проектов, восхититься творчеством наших форумчан, либо самим показать, что вы умеете. Ну и наконец, можете обсудить общие увлечения или просто весело пообщаться с посетителями «Таверны».

Чтобы получить возможность писать на форуме, оставьте сообщение в этой теме.
    Удачи!

Возвращение 1: [Готика 2 - НВ]: Перевод и локализация на другие языки.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

uhrparis

Участник форума
Благодарности
Баллы
Hallo russische Community

Wir haben eure (addon_returning-1.0 Mod ) mit Begeisterung angeschaut und wollen versuchen sie ins deutsche zu übersetzen. Im Forum http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/showthread.php?t=409198&page=4 wird schon darüber diskutiert. Die ersten Freiwillige, die mich bei der Umsetzung ins deutsche unterstützen wollen haben sich schon gemeldet. Ich brauchte von euch die ganzen Scripte der Mod um sie ins deutsche zu übersetzen.
Lieben Dank für eure sehr gute Mod

Lg uhrparis

Hello Russian Community

We have yours (addon_returning-1.0 Mod ) with enthusiasm looked and want to try to translate them into the German one. In the forum
http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/showthread.php?t=409198&page=4 it is already discussed this. The first volunteer, me with the conversion into the German one
The first volunteer who want to support me with the conversion into the German one to themselves already announced. I needed to translate from you the whole Scripte of the Mod around them into the German one.
Dear thanks for your very good Mod

Lg uhrparis

Привет русские Community

Мы смотрели на ваш (addon_returning-1.0 Mod) с воодушевлением и хотеть пытаться переводить их в немецкий. В форуме
http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/showthread.php?t=409198&page=4 обсуждается уже это. Первый доброволец, которые захотеть поддерживать меня при преобразовании в немецкий себе уже заявлено. Я должен был переводить от вас все Scripte Mod вокруг них в немецкий. Дорогую благодарность за ваши очень хорошие Mod

Lg uhrparis

MaGoth

★★★★★★★★★★★
Администратор
Благодарности
Баллы
You receive scripts Mod, when the patch on it will be completed.
I think more close by the end of this month.

uhrparis

Участник форума
Благодарности
Баллы
Re: [Готика 2 - НВ]: Перевод и локализация на други

Ich danke dir für deine schnelle Antwort.
Sehr schön, dann werden wir die Arbeit mit der Übersetzung beginnen.

Lg uhrparis

I thank you for your quick answer. Very nicely, then we will begin the work with the translation.

Lg uhrparis

MaGoth

★★★★★★★★★★★
Администратор
Благодарности
Баллы

There is nothing.:)
By the way, for an insert of feature between the paragraph and your signature in the message do not use a symbol "-", for this purpose is Tag"Horizontal line":
Код:
[hr]

Ps. Look in attach,  image button Tag.

Вложения

• Tag-image.gif
    Tag-image.gif
    82 байт · Просмотры: 889
  • Tag-image.gif
    Tag-image.gif
    82 байт · Просмотры: 905
  • Tag-image.gif
    Tag-image.gif
    82 байт · Просмотры: 895
Последнее редактирование модератором:

uhrparis

Участник форума
Благодарности
Баллы
Hi MaGoth
of Our German Community has struck with your Mod a little bit. It is about the voice output! With the voice output are mistakes enstanden. Now after the installation of "Returning"are in the original g2Addon Russian linguistic scraps. (Remark of the hero with the castle crack if Dietrich does not break off with mistake). On your installation this will make nothing, however, by the installation in German Addon gibts, however, problems. The Installer writes at some places where he ordinarily nothing has lost. Now it is thus this your one patch out want to bring around possible problems to solve, would be it to be covered for You also feasibly this problem in the patch with? And what hailed to me on a lot, it software Falls. It was most standing still Exe. And with it the desktop also freezes; logically. Have tested her your Mod sometimes? But apart from thus some problems feels well your Mod really really. I have played long nothing better more from your Mod. Care from - a masterly achievement. I would be glad and in the name of the German Modder and Community if this project also in a German conversion would be feasible. I and the Community please myself about a good cooperation. Mfg. uhrparis and the German Community :)

uhrparis

Участник форума
Благодарности
Баллы
Has what already done itself in the matter of Scripte? Will you give me the Scripte? It is to be translated even intended into German. I ask for excuse for my double post. Mfg. uhrparis and the German Community :)

MaGoth

★★★★★★★★★★★
Администратор
Благодарности
Баллы

@uhrparis:
Hi, :)
At installation addon, what errors should not be, if they are, read the instruction on installation, and also, what programs are required before installation, this the first.

The second, during installation files of the sounded dialogues and musical effects are converted in the necessary format for game, with the subsequent packing in *.VDFs, *.MOD - files.

The third, in addon "RETURNING", the sounded dialogues from 3 parts of game are used. Thus localisation of these games - Russian. At creation of the English and German version of localisation addon, these files will be removed. You will need to take care of these files from your games.
As to testing addon it was also serious errors at a testing stage was not.
Before installation addon, check up: whether it is enough at you a place on HDD, it should be free not less than 5 GB.

Has what already done itself in the matter of Scripte? Will you give me the Scripte? It is to be translated even intended into German. I ask for excuse for my double post. Mfg. uhrparis and the German Community :)

While I wait when to a smog to receive files after scripts will be at me I I will collect a patch for the Russian version, and I will in parallel give you files for translation.
In general as soon as there will be files at me, also they will appear and at you.

Ps. I think our cooperation will be successful..:)

MfG MaGoth, WoG.ru-Community. ;)

uhrparis

Участник форума
Благодарности
Баллы
Hallo MaGoth

Sobald der Held in der Stadt Khorinis NPCs verprügelt und das öfter geschieht stirbt auf einmal der NPC = Ignaz.
Der NPC = Pyrokar bleibt im 4 Kapitel am Sonnenkreis stehen.

Wenn ich noch mehr entdecke lass ich es dich wissen.

Mfg. uhrparis

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello MaGoth

As soon as the hero in the city of Khorinis NPCs beats up and this happens more often dies all at once the NPC = Ignaz. The NPC = Pyrokar stops in 4 chapters in the solar circle. If I discover even more I let know it you.

Mfg. uhrparis :)

MaGoth

★★★★★★★★★★★
Администратор
Благодарности
Баллы
Hello uhrparis, :)
Ich habe dir auf dem Forum Modifikationen WoG.de geantwortet.

MfG MaGoth, WoG.ru-Community. ;)

uhrparis

Участник форума
Благодарности
Баллы

uhrparis

Участник форума
Благодарности
Баллы
Hallo MaGoth

Ich lasse mich mal wieder bei euch blicken. Erste Erfolge zu verzeichnen in Sachen der Bugs in der Mod?
Wie weit ist eurer Fortschritt? Lass dich doch mal blicken da einige User noch ein Paar Fragen haben. :)

uhrparis
WOG.de-Community

uhrparis

Участник форума
Благодарности
Баллы
Hallo Miguss und MaGoth

Es ist so weit. Wir haben ein paar Leute gefunden die uns mithelfen eure Mod ins Deutsche zu übersetzen.
Ich möchte euch höflist fragen, Bitten mir eure Scripte zu übergeben. Wir brauchen sie für eine Übersetzung ins Deutsche. Ich habe mir erlaubt eure Mod vorzustellen http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/showthread.php?t=441938
Ich würde mich freuen wenn ihr Beide euch melden würdet.
Mfg.WOG.de-Community uhrparis :)

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху Снизу