• Уважаемые гости и новички, приветствуем Вас на нашем форуме
    Здесь вы можете найти ответы практически на все свои вопросы о серии игр «Готика» (в том числе различных модах на нее), «Ведьмак», «Ризен», «Древние свитки», «Эра дракона» и о многих других играх. Можете также узнать свежие новости о разработке новых проектов, восхититься творчеством наших форумчан, либо самим показать, что вы умеете. Ну и наконец, можете обсудить общие увлечения или просто весело пообщаться с посетителями «Таверны».

Чтобы получить возможность писать на форуме, оставьте сообщение в этой теме.
    Удачи!
  • Друзья, доброго времени суток! Спешите принять участие в конкурсе "Таинственные миры" 2024!
    Ждем именно вас!

Ссылка на конкурсную тему - тык

How to bring back a dialogue?

GaroK

Участник форума
Благодарности
Баллы
I wanted to test some dialogue option, then quickload and then choose the right one. Except I accidentally quicksaved and a quest is now lost.

Are there some tools that allow me to bring back a dialogue I already had before? Kinda like Gothic Variable Editor in G1/2

Dimus

★★★★★★★★★
Супермодератор
Благодарности
Баллы
You are right, but there is still no answer on your question:
- no editing tools for the Gothic 3 saved games like GVE for the Gothic and Gothic II;
- Gothic 3 console doesn't have a commands to manipulate with the game events and quests status.
For example, Risen and Risen 2 console allow to manipulate with the quests status only.

GaroK

Участник форума
Благодарности
Баллы
So I understand there is not even a way to remove the quest all together?
I hate that finishing Mazir's Secret quest, where he specifically tells you not to reveal this secret and even pays you for it, is automatically starting another quest where you have to reveal it to the orcs. You either have to reveal it or the quest will haunt my quest long for the whole game.

I'm trying to do a "legit" playthrough, where I don't do literally everything to squeeze every XP possible.

Сверху Снизу