• Уважаемые гости и новички, приветствуем Вас на нашем форуме
    Здесь вы можете найти ответы практически на все свои вопросы о серии игр «Готика» (в том числе различных модах на нее), «Ведьмак», «Ризен», «Древние свитки», «Эра дракона» и о многих других играх. Можете также узнать свежие новости о разработке новых проектов, восхититься творчеством наших форумчан, либо самим показать, что вы умеете. Ну и наконец, можете обсудить общие увлечения или просто весело пообщаться с посетителями «Таверны».

Чтобы получить возможность писать на форуме, оставьте сообщение в этой теме.
    Удачи!
  • Друзья, доброго времени суток! Спешите принять участие в конкурсе "Таинственные миры" 2024!
    Ждем именно вас!

Ссылка на конкурсную тему - тык

Готика 2: НВ Cut dialogue between Xardas and Pyrokar

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

GaroK

Участник форума
Благодарности
Баллы

This video that the dialogue is in the original game, as far as I know, sinitar is a clickbaiter, but I'm not 100% sure about this one(I'm 95% sure this is fake).

From his video description
"This video shows restored cut dialogue, a debate at the Circle of Sun before restoring the Eye of Innos, between former friends and now archmage of fire, Pyrokar, and powerful necromancer, Xardas, who once served Innos but went a way of dark magic. This scene was always looking very empty for me, and I (and I believe you as well my friends) was always wondering why Xardas and Pyrokar did't tell even a single word to each other after many years.
Now this is fixed. No information about why this dialogue was cut from the game. My personal thoughts is that it was just a bit too long. We will never know the actual reason, but one thing we can do for sure - to enjoy the dialogue that should always have been in this game.

Dialogue is appearing in the game thanks to amazing and huge Returning 2.0 mod that improves and expands Gothic 2: Night of the Raven in multiple directions, as well as fixing vanilla bugs, exploits, restoring a lot of content and adding many characters from Gothic 1 to the game.

Q: But how can I know this dialogue was not just added by mod? A: Just listen to Xardas and Pyrokar voices. They are the same that original game had, meaning they both were voiced by the same voice actors. Ofc, voices are in russian (as mod itself is made for russian version of the game), even if you don't know russian you can easily hear that voices of Xardas/Pyrokar in original Gothic 2 sound the same as voices of Xardas/Pyrokar in this video. (this one is laughable)

I just need a confirmation that this is true or fake, does anyone know?

Последнее редактирование:

GaroK

Участник форума
Благодарности
Баллы
Tell me. Is this true or not?

Test Level

Участник форума
Благодарности
Баллы
GaroK, very much doubt that the truth, otherwise this dialogue would have been known long before the addon "Returning 2.0".

Dimus

★★★★★★★★★
Супермодератор
Благодарности
Баллы
Я не нашёл в немецких (G2 MDK) и русских (локализация от Акеллы) скриптах и русской озвучке аддона "Ночь Ворона" никаких следов вырезанного диалога между Ксардасом и Пирокаром перед ритуалом восстановления "Глаза Инноса". Следовательно, этот диалог относится только к моду "Возвращение". То, что голоса магов похожи на оригинальные, может говорить о том, что создателям мода удалось задействовать актёров, участвовавших в озвучивании русской локализации игры.

I didn't find in a German (G2 MDK) and Russian (localization from Akella) scripts and the Russian voice-over of The Night of the Raven addon any traces of the cut-out dialogue between Xardas and Pyrokar before the ritual of restoring the Eye of Innos. Therefore, this dialog applies to the "Returning" mod only. The fact that the voices of the magicians are similar to the original ones, may indicate that the mod creators managed to use the actors who participated in voicing the Russian localization of the game.

GaroK

Участник форума
Благодарности
Баллы
So I understand this guy was just lying, then disabled comments(handpicked these ones that suck him off) to prevent people from saying that this is fake. Why?

MaGoth

★★★★★★★★★★★
Администратор
Благодарности
Баллы
вы о чем вообще ?! не нужно слушать никого, если только это не автор В2.
этот диалог писался конкретно для В2, а озвучивал его один человек, - Иштар.. озвучивал он сразу обоих и Ксардаса и Пирокара, оригинальные актеры озвучки тут не причем..
вообщем, обсуждать тут нечего.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху Снизу