• Уважаемые гости и новички, приветствуем Вас на нашем форуме
    Здесь вы можете найти ответы практически на все свои вопросы о серии игр «Готика» (в том числе различных модах на нее), «Ведьмак», «Ризен», «Древние свитки», «Эра дракона» и о многих других играх. Можете также узнать свежие новости о разработке новых проектов, восхититься творчеством наших форумчан, либо самим показать, что вы умеете. Ну и наконец, можете обсудить общие увлечения или просто весело пообщаться с посетителями «Таверны».

Чтобы получить возможность писать на форуме, оставьте сообщение в этой теме.
    Удачи!
  • Друзья, доброго времени суток! Спешите принять участие в конкурсе "Таинственные миры" 2024!
    Ждем именно вас!

Ссылка на конкурсную тему - тык

Union-related bugs

DerDrache

Участник форума
Благодарности
Баллы
Since installation of union on the G1 I noticed a few quite a major bugs.
Original spacer (updated version 1.5) all time takes wrong resolution
jGwfPvP.png

po5Xpgq.png

It's definitely not a WQHD resolution, and when i load zen/mesh it's like cut in a half. It seems like, resolution is random every time i change it. Sometimes I manage to "hit" proper resolution which I can work on, but it takes sometimes several minutes of trying.
The "funny" thing is when you hit this proper resolution, changing it starting to work - of course until restart of Spacer :)

Second bug is bugged zSpy, logs just aren't being printed properly, sometimes when you close/minimise game they show up, but sometime they go somewhere and you can't scroll them.

Platform: Gothic 1, Win10 (newest), RTX 2060, i5 9400f

Raven25

Участник форума
Благодарности
Баллы
Since installation of union on the G1 I noticed a few quite a major bugs.
Original spacer (updated version 1.5) all time takes wrong resolution
jGwfPvP.png

po5Xpgq.png

It's definitely not a WQHD resolution, and when i load zen/mesh it's like cut in a half. It seems like, resolution is random every time i change it. Sometimes I manage to "hit" proper resolution which I can work on, but it takes sometimes several minutes of trying.
The "funny" thing is when you hit this proper resolution, changing it starting to work - of course until restart of Spacer :)

Second bug is bugged zSpy, logs just aren't being printed properly, sometimes when you close/minimise game they show up, but sometime they go somewhere and you can't scroll them.

Platform: Gothic 1, Win10 (newest), RTX 2060, i5 9400f
Hi! A familiar problem, I usually solve it this way.... Just open the task manager, and click expand, if the result is not what you expected, then simply collapse it through the task manager and expand it again.

Сверху Снизу