• Уважаемые гости и новички, приветствуем Вас на нашем форуме
    Здесь вы можете найти ответы практически на все свои вопросы о серии игр «Готика» (в том числе различных модах на нее), «Ведьмак», «Ризен», «Древние свитки», «Эра дракона» и о многих других играх. Можете также узнать свежие новости о разработке новых проектов, восхититься творчеством наших форумчан, либо самим показать, что вы умеете. Ну и наконец, можете обсудить общие увлечения или просто весело пообщаться с посетителями «Таверны».

Чтобы получить возможность писать на форуме, оставьте сообщение в этой теме.
    Удачи!
  • Друзья, доброго времени суток! Спешите принять участие в конкурсе "Таинственные миры" 2024!
    Ждем именно вас!

Ссылка на конкурсную тему - тык

[Tool] Easy Gothic Mod Translator

Sargon

Участник форума
Благодарности
Баллы
  • Первое сообщение
Version 1.1
  • Direct translation of MOD/VDF-Files
  • Google-translations and regular translations
  • Works for any compatible language

Easy Gothic Mod Translator V1.1
----------------------------------------

Direct translator for Gothic MOD/VDF-Files

- For google-translations and regular translations, works for any language
- Openssl is necessary for google-connection (DLLs are enclosed)

Click-through:

- Choose source language and target language, english/german/russian/polish/czech or add a new language via google id and codepage (russian 1251, english/german 1252, polish/czech 1250)

- Import database, utf8 only, simple text-file with 2 columns (source - target) and TAB as separator, or extended file with header as described below, or proceed without database [skip]

- Load mod/vdf-file, which is checked against the database, the scripts will be decompiled and condensed to a table of text+context
For russian source language you have still the more reliable russian dectection, otherwise you have 2 options for detection (saver/riskier), see below

- If there are new lines (not covered by database), they are shown and can be google-translated (in case google blocks your IP temporarily, changing IP should help)
Alternatively with mark and ctrl+c you can get them on the clipboard for any usage

- Then the database can be saved, you can choose between DB[database], MT[mod-table] or both, csv-file as described below

- Then the modfile is translated, there is an option to translate savegames too, you should use the same database as for the mod-version, where the savegame is coming from, so that the quest names are identical.

- Finally the modfile is saved (you can either save all data or just the translated parts as a patch, in the latter case you still need the original file)
Before saving you can edit the timestamp, patches need a newer one than the original (older program versions added +6 years automatically, which is standard for Returning2-AB-updates).

Database:

- The extended database is utf8 only, has 8 columns with TAB as separator (TABs are not allowed as part of text lines, spaces should be sufficient), with the following header:
NR (sequential number), FILENR (file number), ID (symbol id), SYMBOL (symbol name), USE (type of usage), TRACE (backtrace of usage), RU (or EN,DE,PL,CZ,..source language), EN (or DE,RU,PL,CZ,..target language)
The columns must match the header, but otherwise the order of the columns is not fixed, so you can use a RU->EN database for EN->RU as well without changing anything.

- Difference between DB and MT: the ModTable represents the condensed mod-scripts, text lines occur in the same order and quantity as in the scripts (many doubles are possible)
The database is ordered alphabetically (by source language), reduces doubles and can include lines, which are not part of the current mod-file (you can use one DB for several mods)

- Editing the database: you should only edit the target-language-column (unless you know what you are doing), but you should be able to sort the table by USE or TRACE to find all npc/item names etc.
I did not want to include an own table-editor, but you could use LibreOffice Calc - you need to load/save csv with filter: utf8, separated by tab, and without string delimiter (neither " nor ')
Don't use an editor, where after loading and (unchanged) saving the files are not identical!

- In case you change quest titles midgame, the diary will probably not work for running quests with changed names, so starting a new game is advisable

Detection:

- Because of the way how system-strings and translateable strings are mixed up in gothic scripts, there is no flawless way for automatic distinctions between the two,
especially with the vast possibilities of Ikarus/LeGo/AST/Union.

- For russian source language the detection via russian characters is usually quite reliable, for other source languages you have context-detections (usage&backtrace) + assumptions based on script standards
As result of the context-detection you get 3 groups of strings:
1) should/can be translated
2) should/must not be translated
3) context does not exist, or was not detected (some may belong to 1, others to 2, and some are unused/irrelevant)

- The option "safer" will use group 1 only (something may be missing), while option "riskier" will use 1 and 3 (something may cause problems).
Depending on the mod there may be quite a difference between the 2 options or none at all.
Even the safer option may be flawed, so checking the resulting database for text, that should not be translated, is always advisable (for regular translations you go through the whole db anyway).
If you find something, that should not to be translated, you can either delete it from the db (but then it will pop up again as "new line" next time), or better leave it in and just make sure source and target strings are identical

Sargon

Вложения

• Easy Gothic Mod Translator_V1.1.7z
    1,7 MB · Просмотры: 980
Последнее редактирование:

bangorus

Участник форума
Благодарности
Баллы
"Easy Gothic Mod Translator_V1.0a" does not understand context in this code (Odyssee 2.6.3)

//Schwierigkeitsgrad
if (DifficultyInt ==0)
{
s26 = ConcatStrings(text,"Leicht");
Update_Menu_Item("MENU_ITEM_ATTRIBUTE_30", s26);
}
else if (DifficultyInt ==1)
{
s26 = ConcatStrings(text,"Normal");
}
else if (DifficultyInt ==2)
{
s26 = ConcatStrings(text,"Gewagt");//alt Mittel
}
else if (DifficultyInt ==3)
{
s26 = ConcatStrings(text,"Schwer");
}
else if (DifficultyInt ==4)
{
s26 = ConcatStrings(text,"Legendär");
};

-------------
Readmy.txt with russian for "Easy Gothic Mod Translator_V1.0a"
(no google-translate) :)

Вложения

• Readmy.txt.zip
    4,9 KB · Просмотры: 59

GaroK

Участник форума
Благодарности
Баллы
I'm having a problem with manual translation. Trying to translate a mod from RU-> PL, but no matter what encoding I use, there are no polish special characters like "ŚĆŹŚŁÓ", even the text from vanilla text does not have all the characters. What's causing this and how can it be fixed?

bangorus

Участник форума
Благодарности
Баллы
Русскую букву "ё" Транслятор тоже не понимает. Я менял на букву "е".

.Unreal

Участник форума
Благодарности
Баллы
А что за мод такой?

MaGoth

★★★★★★★★★★★
Администратор
Благодарности
Баллы

GaroK

Участник форума
Благодарности
Баллы
So nobody knows how to solve my issue?

Aeternitas

Участник форума
Благодарности
Баллы
So nobody knows how to solve my issue?

Попробуйте использовать вместо этого Diakreion, вы найдете его в следующей беседе. Вы не можете декомпилировать его, но он имеет очень мощные инструменты для переводов. А еще есть возможность поиграться с кодировкой.

ionurko

Участник форума
Благодарности
Баллы
Sargon,
DB.csv conține întregul text al modului / jocului? De exemplu, dacă îmi deschid fișierul ab.vdf și îl salvez ca fișier DB în loc de MT, fișierul DB va conține textul întregului script?

GaroK

Участник форума
Благодарности
Баллы
What if someone wanted to translate a Vanilla, unmodded game into a new language? I don't think this tool would would work, since it requires .mod and vdf files.

GaroK

Участник форума
Благодарности
Баллы
It seems that I've encountered some fatal issue.

I was translating a mod for quite some time, using the ReCSV editor, and I used it several times in the Gothic Translator program to load it and run in the game to test it, and it was fine so far.

But now for some unknown reason when I try to use it in the program, it will tell me "Invalind file", then
"Access violation"
Press ok and risk data corruption
Press abort to kill the program

What happend?

Ivar Falko

Участник форума
Благодарности
Баллы
Переводил мод на Готику 1 Долина зомби, с переводом зашёл в игру, после загрузки вылет с ошибкой Access Violation, чем лечить?
Кстати, при этом убрал польские скрипты на рабочий стол, ибо перевод не работал

N1kX

Модостроитель
Благодарности
Баллы
Переводил мод на Готику 1 Долина зомби, с переводом зашёл в игру, после загрузки вылет с ошибкой Access Violation, чем лечить?
Кстати, при этом убрал польские скрипты на рабочий стол, ибо перевод не работал
Я бы лучше взял файлы из моего перевода и сидел бы и переводить их. А ещё лучше, просто подождать.
Если конечно ты переведешь мне, я мог бы собрать перевод.
Я просто делаю Гугл перевод на англ. Там же могу добавить вариацию русский. Потом ещё добавлю на нем язык. (Гратта только помучаю, чтобы допилил плагин мне)

Slavemaster

Модостроитель
Благодарности
Баллы
Новую игру начал? У меня работает перевод от этой программы.

Ivar Falko

Участник форума
Благодарности
Баллы
Новую игру начал? У меня работает перевод от этой программы.
Начинаю новую игру, проходит загрузка, ролик и после конца загрузки вылет.
Скажи, ты какие файлы именно перевёл, и не убирал ли польские файлы modvdf?

N1kX

Модостроитель
Благодарности
Баллы
Начинаю новую игру, проходит загрузка, ролик и после конца загрузки вылет.
Скажи, ты какие файлы именно перевёл, и не убирал ли польские файлы modvdf?
С этой хрени тебе надо получить словарь из gothic.dat и ou.bin для гугл перевода
После перевода запихать обратно в gothic.dat и ou.bin
упаковать как mod соблюдая структуру папок
NAMEMODFILE\_WORK\DATA\SCRIPTS\_COMPILED\Gothic.dat
NAMEMODFILE\_WORK\DATA\SCRIPTS\_CUSTSCENE\ou.bin

создать ini файл с с добавленным тобой мод файлом и все.
И так каждый раз, когда обновляется мод.
Я же делаю перевод не зависящий от мода.

Ivar Falko

Участник форума
Благодарности
Баллы
Что за прикол с текстом при переводе Часа Расплаты? Перевел как надо, запускаю а там за место перевода символы, шрифты не помогают

Slavemaster

Модостроитель
Благодарности
Баллы
Что за прикол с текстом при переводе Часа Расплаты? Перевел как надо, запускаю а там за место перевода символы, шрифты не помогают
Может тамошние шрифты по-другому называются.

dolorosa

Участник форума
Благодарности
Баллы
Hi, i hope it's okay to open an english thread here.
Maybe some of you have already seen an older version of my Easy Gothic Mod Translator for direct translation of Mod/Vdf-files (originally made for Returning 2.0 AB updates) here is a new version V0.9.
Easy Gothic Mod Translator V0.9
--------------------------------

Direct translator for Gothic MOD/VDF-Files

- This program works for russian mods only! (later versions may change that)
- Openssl is necessary for google-connection (DLLs are enclosed)

Click-through:

- Choose target language (english/german/polish/czech or add a new language via google id and codepage)

- Import database (simple text-file with 2 columns and TAB as separator, utf8 or ansi codepages [russian 1251, english/german 1252, polish/czech 1250], or extended csv-file as described below)

- Load mod/vdf-file, which is checked against the database
If you select "decompile context" (or the imported database is already an extended csv), the scripts will be decompiled and condensed to a table of text+context

- If there are new lines (not covered by database), they are shown and can be google-translated (in case google blocks your IP temporarily, changing IP should help)
Alternatively with mark and ctrl+c you can get them on the clipboard for any usage

- Then the database can be saved (in the simple case you can choose ansi or utf8, in the extended case you can choose between DB[database], MT[mod-table] or both)

- Finally the modfile is translated and saved (you can either save all data or just the translated parts as a patch, in the latter case you still need the original file)
There is an option to translate savegames too, you should use the same database as for the mod-version, where the savegame is coming from, so that the quest names are identical.

Database:

- The extended database is UTF8 only, has 8 columns with TAB as separator (TABs are not allowed as part of text lines, spaces should be sufficient), with the following header:
NR (sequential number), FILENR (file number), ID (symbol id), SYMBOL (symbol name), USE (type of usage), TRACE (backtrace of usage), RU (source language), EN (or DE,PL,CZ,..target language)

- Difference between DB and MT: the ModTable represents the condensed mod-scripts, text lines occur in the same order and quantity as in the scripts (many doubles are possible)
The database is ordered alphabetically (by source language), reduces doubles and can include lines, which are not part of the current mod-file (you can use one DB for several mods)

- Editing the database: of course you should only edit the target-language-column, but you should be able to sort the table by USE or TRACE to find all npc/item names etc.
I did not want to include an own table-editor, but you could use LibreOffice Calc - you need to load/save csv with filter: utf8, separated by tab, and without string delimiter (neither " nor ')
Don't use an editor, where after loading and (unchanged) saving the files are not identical!

- In case you change quest titles midgame, the diary will probably not work for running quests with changed names, so starting a new game is advisable

For most google-translations the simple 2-column-database should be sufficient, while the extended database with decompiled context could be used for regular translations.
Of course the latter is far more complex, so there is no guarantee for anything, treat it with caution ;)

Sargon
I am dealing with an issue regarding easy gothic mod translator. When I import my translation, Viper's 'C_Info_Description' text string applies to Bodo. I will attach a picture to see for yourself what I am on about. Though, I have a question regarding this tool's way of working. The thing is that Bodo's C_Info_Description is totally different compared to Viper's (you can see it in the image). Could you make something to fix this bug of wrongly assigning to prevent any further occurrence of it? I have also decompiled the instance by using union marvin Helper. I will attach that also. Same story is with Harlok's c_info description.

Вложения

• wrong info description.png
    wrong info description.png
    3,2 MB · Просмотры: 39
  • dia_bodo_hallo.d
    231 байт · Просмотры: 5
  • Harlok.jpg
    Harlok.jpg
    957,7 KB · Просмотры: 37
Сверху Снизу