• Уважаемые гости и новички, приветствуем Вас на нашем форуме
    Здесь вы можете найти ответы практически на все свои вопросы о серии игр «Готика» (в том числе различных модах на нее), «Ведьмак», «Ризен», «Древние свитки», «Эра дракона» и о многих других играх. Можете также узнать свежие новости о разработке новых проектов, восхититься творчеством наших форумчан, либо самим показать, что вы умеете. Ну и наконец, можете обсудить общие увлечения или просто весело пообщаться с посетителями «Таверны».

Чтобы получить возможность писать на форуме, оставьте сообщение в этой теме.
    Удачи!
  • Друзья, доброго времени суток! Спешите принять участие в оценке работ на конкурсе "Таинственные миры" 2024!
    Ждем именно вас!

Ссылка на конкурсную тему - тык
    Ссылка на тему с работами участников- тык

Готика 3 Script_G3Fixes - Bunch of fixes and new features

fyryNy

Участник форума
Благодарности
Баллы
This script fixes few things in game and also adds new features:
  • New, more random percentage chance for applying status effects like Freeze or Burn on hit
    Spells:
    - Area spells or charged spells have 100% to apply effect
    - Quick casted spells have 10% chance to apply effect (optional, QuickCastChance in config)
    Melee:
    - Normal attacks have 30% chance to apply
    - Power attacks have 35% chance to apply
    Ranged:
    - Based on the bow's tension force
  • Companions that are following Hero will now attack enemies immediately when Hero or other companion is targeted and attacked.
    This feature can be toggled on/off with a hotkey while in-game (default: APOSTROPHE)

There is an icon added in top right corner of the screen representing current status.
    Green shield - standard, vanilla game behaviour, companions are more passive
    Red clashing swords - new behaviour, companions are more aggressive
    Icon is only visible when there are companions in Hero's party.

Icon size and position can be changed in config

CompanionIconSize - Size of the icon (default: 16)
    CompanionIconPosTopX - Position in X-axis in percentage (default: 98.5, min: 0.0, max: 100.0)
    CompanionIconPosTopY - Position in Y-axis in percentage (default: 2.5, min: 0.0, max: 100.0)
  • Companions will now use sprint when following Hero
  • Companions that are too far away from Hero will be teleported near Hero, distance for this check is Entity.ROI - 250.0 (optional, TeleportCompanionTooFarAway in config)
  • If Player cancels routine of an NPC (by walking into the room or drawing a weapon) that is using interactive objects like beds, bookstands, NPC will try to take a few steps back and free the object, so Hero can use it now
  • Added console command for reviving NPCs
    revive NPC_INSTANCE or simply revive when dead NPC is focused (it can only be focused if corpse was not looted yet)
  • Added console command for resetting NPCs position
    resetpos NPC_INSTANCE or simply resetpos when NPC is focused and not dead
    NPC should be teleported to the destination point of their current routine
  • Fully integrated Script_ItemUseFuncEnabler
    (this feature is for mod developers, example modified working templates for Cure Disease and Antidote are included in optional zip file)
  • Added an option to remove all waterfall sound effects from the game (RemoveWaterfallSoundEffects in config, by default turned off).
    Due to a bug with sound effects system, when near big waterfalls near Silden, game can get a bit laggy (for me it’s almost unplayable there). Until a proper fix for that issue is found, I created this workaround.
  • Added an option to block monster respawn (some monsters can respawn after few in-game days after being killed)
    (BlockMonsterRespawn in config, by default turned off)
Installation
Extract Script_G3Fixes.zip inside main directory of Gothic 3 (where Gothic3.exe is placed).

If you want Cure Disease potion and Antidote to work without that stupid spell animation, extract also Script_G3Fixes_Example_Templates.zip inside main directory.

Последнее редактирование:

Silves The Rog

Участник форума
Благодарности
Баллы
Hello!
Your scripts are wonderful, thanks!
Would be great to see a config option to remove/configure freezing / burning effect chances from everything one day. To me, it'd be useful to make it 0%, coz late in the game heatwave/fireballs kill a lot of things instantly and the burning effects stacking with each other create too much noise (also burning does little damage, so it's kinda meh anyway).

And I'd love an option to reduce lightning bolt's noise via config or something like that. It's damn too loud and that's the only reason I never use it

Silves The Rog

Участник форума
Благодарности
Баллы
Hello!
Is it intended that NPCs who were converted via Word of Control do not teleport with me while using the script? Those who joined me via dialog window teleport flawlessly.

Also, NPCs like Mort from Hammerclan do not teleport even if they become my "companions" prior to the raid on the big mine. Thought I could save some time running around Nordmar for +4 rep by visiting each clan with Mort

tatun

Участник форума
Благодарности
Баллы
А не кажется ли вам что опция, когда напарники начинают атаковать врага, который только сагрился на героя, во многих случаях мешает? То есть, ты не можешь кого-то выманить, отвести подальше, потому что компаньон лезет в бой, остальные враги это видят, и приходится драться с толпой, спасать напарника, или убегать подальше чтоб все успокоились. Короче, больше неудобств.

Silves The Rog

Участник форума
Благодарности
Баллы
А не кажется ли вам что опция, когда напарники начинают атаковать врага, который только сагрился на героя, во многих случаях мешает? То есть, ты не можешь кого-то выманить, отвести подальше, потому что компаньон лезет в бой, остальные враги это видят, и приходится драться с толпой, спасать напарника, или убегать подальше чтоб все успокоились. Короче, больше неудобств.
В последних версиях в G3Fixes.ini можно поменять CompanionAutoDefend=true на CompanionAutoDefend=false

Zliden666

Участник форума
Благодарности
Баллы
I can add a hotkey to toggle this feature on/off while in-game, it'll be more convenient.
По сути такая функция есть. Называется "Жди тут"

tatun

Участник форума
Благодарности
Баллы
По сути такая функция есть. Называется "Жди тут"
Есть разные ситуации. Бежали вы спокойно по своим делам, а тут монстр тебя заметил. Напарник срывается, и ты его уже не отговоришь :D.

vlad485

Участник форума
Благодарности
Баллы
Для этого нужно сделать команду "Атаковать" на одну из клавишь

fyryNy

Участник форума
Благодарности
Баллы
I uploaded new version of the script.
Companion behaviour now can be changed on hotkey and also added an icon that represent current mode. More info in README file or in edited first post in this thread.

Also added new option (RemoveWaterfallSoundEffects) that removes all waterfall sound effects from the game. That's for players that have big fps issues near waterfalls near Silden or any other waterfalls.

Silves The Rog

Участник форума
Благодарности
Баллы
Thanks for the update! Waterfall sound removal is 10/10, been waiting for something like this for a long time.

I've noticed that G3Fixes.ini changes after launching the game and a new section is added. Now it looks like this (left is the default from .zip, right is the one after I played a bit):
1709491281962.png

fyryNy

Участник форума
Благодарности
Баллы
I changed a bit the config file and renamed section [G3Fixes] to [Main]. It shouldn't be created by the game, so you probably didn't override the old config? I don't know why you still have it.

Silves The Rog

Участник форума
Благодарности
Баллы
I changed a bit the config file and renamed section [G3Fixes] to [Main]. It shouldn't be created by the game, so you probably didn't override the old config? I don't know why you still have it.
Nope, I dropped everything from the archive, replacing the old files. I did it again, and it keeps creating [G3Fixes] within the ini file.

fyryNy

Участник форума
Благодарности
Баллы
Are you replacing the config file while the game is open? I don't know why this happens, it never occured to me xD I'll look into that tomorrow.

Silves The Rog

Участник форума
Благодарности
Баллы
Are you replacing the config file while the game is open? I don't know why this happens, it never occured to me xD I'll look into that tomorrow.
Nope, the game was closed when I was doing that. Here's a video:

Пост автоматически объединён:

Okay, I also tried testing the autodefend hotkey and icons as well. I used Copper from Reddok. There's no icon or text message on the screen when mashing the hotkey. But Copper was attacking goblins automatically because CompanionAutoDefend was set to true in the ini. Having it set to false doesn't help either. I wonder if the Leadership perk conflicts with the script.

I am attaching a screenshot with all the scripts I have, just in case.

Вложения

• 1709493859919.png
    1709493859919.png
    32,2 KB · Просмотры: 8

tatun

Участник форума
Благодарности
Баллы
Silves The Rog, У меня то же самое. Автор где-то недоделал.

Сверху Снизу